Monday, November 14, 2005

Going to Win

Alright, so we're going to win.
I'm not sure what that means, but it means something. I've been talking to my partner in crime about working on other projects.

Projects this, projects that... I got a lot of time to think about what's important while I was flying to and from, walking here and there. A lot of time to think that sometimes all these projects and schemes don't really matter, that in the end it's the time that we spend with our friends and families that really matters.

I mean, greed, ambition, lust (not in my case) and a million other things set themselves up as urges that must be fulfilled, like you're fulfilling a need, when in fact you're just feeding a bottomless pit with the wages earned through hours of effort. There is nothing wrong with being driven, but one's priorities are what are important...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home