Tuesday, November 08, 2005

What the heck?!?

So, yesterday I was asked to create a list of trade shows our team should attend in the next six months. So I create the list and email to my boss. No sweat right? She looks it over and it's all good from what she tells me. Then I send the list to my colleague with a short note. This morning I look in my inbox and lo and behold my list has been reformated slightly (maybe a column add and a bold here or there). My colleague decided to forward this list to our other team members and to take credit for it.

See, it's crap like this that is making it hard to work in positions like this. My other job is the same way, I've got overzealous competition trying to undermine everything I'm doing without having the understanding that I do. Unbelievable. In that case, it's like one guy wanting another's projects because of the projects' prestige, without having the knowledge to do it. At the same time, this said 'guy' is trying to turn my name to mud so that he can further undermine me. Ridiculous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home